2.5 Stars rounded up
That was hard for me to rate. It constantly jumped from 2 to 3 stars.
There were things I liked:
- The writing. It transported me into the story and didn't felt like a 14 year old teeny did write it.
- There were lube! After too much Hunter Fox I'm greatful for such little things!
- The story in some kind of way. Not in a WOW-how-deep-and-emotional-way. More in a hey-somebody-has-imagination-way!
- The discribtion of the dragon. Detailed and not just the stereotype (If there is something like the stereotype dragon.)
-It had its hot moments!
I don't know if this needs a spoiler! So be warned! (NSFW)
There were things I didn't like:
- I don't know how to explain it in English. But I stumbled about this: "The strangely-dressed stranger...". You know what I mean?
- Can you put your fist into your mouth? Me not! But apparently our hero Khal!
- There was knotting! In some books I don't have any issues about it, but here it could have worked without!
- Here my biggest issue! I didn't like the MC one bit. But that's something everyone has to decide for themself!
And again, I don't know, if this needs spoilers. (NSFW)
This book isn't a [a:Josh Lark|6151068|Josh Lark|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/user/u_50x66-a7c55399ea455530473b9f9e4da94c40.png] or a [a:James Cox|5831995|James Cox|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1402246832p2/5831995.jpg], who are masters for PWP. Though it's ways better than Hunter Fox.
This has sequels, but I don't think I'll read them too.