Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress Book 8)

Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress Book 8) - Jeaniene Frost Aaaaaarggggg.... one wrong click and my review is gone! ..... *breath in*.... *breath out*.... OK, here it goes again!

I love outtakes/deleted or alternative scenes! Yes, I'm the one buying DVD's just for the extras! #DONTJUDGEME

And I love the Night Huntress series! Call me biased - I don't care!

The author notes on the beginning of every chapter gave me a good insight of the how and what and why the scenes were deleted or changed in the published versions and I can see that it was the right decision to make. Though I enjoyed the original versions immensly!

I've learned that Mrs. Frost's books would be much longer if she wouldn't cut something out which would make the stories dragging and not as fast-paced as we (read = I) love them. And that she writes much more sexy times than published. (Call me a perv, but I wouldn't mind reading more of those!)

We get a lot of fun times, Bones's POV, Cat meets Denise the first time and much more!

I'm quiet happy the wedding didn't make it into the book. Even if it was funny as hell, it wouldn't have fitted!

Favorite quote:
"If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we'll have so much to talk about when I see you again..."

After all I can only say: Thank you, Mrs. Frost for this wonderful addition to one of my all-time-favorite series!