How To Be a Normal Person - T.J. Klune

I had to mull this over for a bit. My rating constantly switched between 3.5 and 5 stars.

In this story we still have the T.J. Klune brand of humor(which I love) but it's not so much in-the-face... more subdued. (I still love it!) After the other books by T.J. Klune I've read recently this was kind of refreshing!

Grumpy characters with hearts of gold are a special weakness of mine so it's no surprise I fell for Gus almost right from the start.

Casey though.... He annoyed the ever loving F*** out of me!His constantly instagraming, selfie taking and hashtagging (is this an actual word?) drove me nuts! - Call me oldfashioned, I don't care. - And his friends were non the better!

Since I arrived at the sidecharacters... I loved Lottie and the We Three Queens and how they cared for Gus. Though I have the feeling you could have simply switched them with eachother without anyone noticing. Like they were all the same person.

You know, most of the time I'm a little smutmonster and I love me some smoking sexy times. But the asexual aspect of this story spoke to me on a very private level.

I will definitely pick this up again! (Maybe doing the audio?)

Never, ever let anyone tell you that who you are is wrong.
It's okay to be gay. Or straight. Or bisexual.
It's also okay to be asexual, demisexual, pansexual, or aromantic.
You do you, and if anyone gives you grief for that, remember one thing:
You are exactly the way you're supposed to be.